Monday, August 11, 2008

SOMETHING TO BLOG ABOUT
What have you learned about Columbia during the Bridge program?
Well for starters its a lot of money lol but i love the school. This has been one of the top schools i wanted to do to since the 7Th grade. I have learn that doing a lot of home work can be lots of fun. Just being in the bridge program really was a big challenge for me. Ireally had it hard to focus on doing the home work but things still came throught. I have a lot going on in my life at this moment and trying to keep up with this college thing has been a big success in my life. I would never think that i would be going to college but im here now and there is no turning back from here. This program has put me in positions that I have never been in but they still work out in the lord's favor.

No comments: