Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What did I get out of Bridge

Going to bridge I learned alot. most of all I notice that without my parents I am alone. Not that many people have my back that i thought they did. Friends from home acting strange just because I moved away... I also notice that I really love my mother and my father. i use to argue with them on a everyday bases now i want them more than ever. Here at bridge I picked up a bad habit. Smoking black and milds this past last two weeks i have been so stressed out that I depend on that light headedness to make me feel mellow. Beginning of bridge I had friends now at the end i cant stand half the people on my floor. I think its because we all have the same schedule so we see each other all the time its like a summer high school vacation and that how it makes me feel and I am angry. I am like two years older than everyone so I stay to myself with my headphones on to tune them children out. Bridge was somewhat a good experince.

1 comment:

Yele Dada said...

I felt like that at first too. I felt like I had nobody to talk to really cuz all my friends are at different universities and I felt lkie everyone around me was younger than me so I just stayed to myself, always had my head phones amd never went out on the weekends. You should try to at least talk to a few people that ypu think are like you cuz thats what I did and I'm out every weekend now.