Monday, August 11, 2008

What i think about Columbia??

What have you learned about Columbia during the Bridge program?
That its expensive, its a wonderful school to attend. Its a lot of money. Being up here have shown me a lot of good and bad things about Chicago and about people.. how things change for the worst and for the better.. it was a good journey, its a wonderful school just not for me at the time.

What have you learned about college courses?
i know a lot about college courses.. i have attend college for a year already, but every school as something different to offer you.. i see a lot of courses i could take but, getting the classes out the way that i need to graduate with first.

How will you choose success at Columbia?
I have though about it, and i know Columbia can give me a lot of education, but its not the move i want for my success just yet.... i still have a lot of thinking before i make a decision on what school i want to give me my success.

No comments: