Monday, July 21, 2008

About La'Quan

Hello my name is La'Quan Saxton. Im from Sacromento, Califronia. I also used to live in Cleveland, Ohio but now i reside in Plainfield, Illinois. Im majoring in music composition. I also want to do film and directing, art and fashion design, and poetry. I write songs, storys, draw and write poetry. I listen to all types of music. Im half jamaican. I have two younger brothers. Im the first on the male side of my family to go to college. So college is something I value very much. I love to laugh and have fun. Im a real funny person. And I like to make people smile.

But the reason why im here at Columbia College is to create change. I feel that I have ideas that others could relate to or even help someone. I want to convey different emotions,feelings, and subjects that happen in life. Whatever happens in life I want to be the person to show you what happens. But I plan by choosing success by using my talents and ideas to motivate me. I want my dreams to come into reality. I want to create albums, make movies, and maybe even write a book. But in order for me to achieve that goal I have to stay focus and work hard. I have to want it for myself not for anybody else.

No comments: