Monday, July 21, 2008

class blog 1

My name is Stewart Billings. I am from Indianapolis, Indiana. I am twenty years old will be turning 21 in September. In high school I had no mind in going to school but when my senior year came around I was hey... um I really don't wanna work at McDonald's and I tried to play catch up but that didn't work. So, two years later I am here in the bridge program because of my slacking GPA. I'm far from a dumb student the word I'm looking for is an lazy student. I attending Columbia to better myself in the film department. I want to learn the ropes so I can be successful in my career. A laid back guy is what I am and I like having fun, I might come off as being a serious stick in the mud but that's just defense being up. I took a semester off of College and I basically focus on myself, went to church and tried my best to be more discipline because I have a bad habit of blowing things off for last minute.

No comments: