Monday, July 21, 2008

My name is Akeem Applewhite I was born and raised in Alexandria, VA.I graduated from west Potomac high school I played football all four years and i was on the step team 3 years. Am 18 years old and plain to attend Columbia college.I love TV perduction something i would love to do for the rest of my life.I had a hard life growning up .I was raised by my grandmother no mother or father i have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. My grandmother is a spacial person in my life, if it was not for her i do not know were i would be,she keeps me on the right path .The reason why i wanted to attend Columbia college is it a great film school and its in Chicago far from Alexandria. As the four weeks go past i plain to learn as much as possible i will be focused on all my work because film is very important me.

No comments: