Thursday, July 24, 2008

HIGH FASHION MEETS LIFE OF THE PARTY!!!!!


Fashion...what i see in this photo is people having a good time...its 3 girls and 1 boy and im guessing that the girls are trying to get his attition but for what reason though. It doesn't explain what GV is but im guessing it's a hot line of fashion. I can really tell that they're having a lot of fun but apart of me is not understand the eye in the back. It seems to me like they're being watch by someone but we all know its high fashion. I can also seeing this as a runway show, its almost close to what Chanel did for their runway in Prais for fashion week back in 2007. I love the photo...it's like high fashion meets life of the party. I LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Timothy,
This image really demanded much from the viewer. I spent some time trying to take in the imagery, selection of items (props), and color scheme. I think if you look at it again and fully ABSORB what information the imagery is giving you then a deeper understanding of the image and appreciation will evolve.

Why did the artist decide to compose these images in such a way?

What do they eyes really symbolize? Perhaps the loss of privacy? (The eyes really creeped me out!)

Who is trying to get whose attention and why?

These are just some things to consider when looking at any piece of work whether in the virtual world or elsewhere. A very intriguing image. Nice choice!

Steve B.