Monday, July 21, 2008

Kyara DeBruce

Hi, My name is Kyara DeBruce. I'm from Alton, IL. i went to Alton High School. My major is fashion merchandising... I enjoying shopping and drawing clothes. i have two wonderful niece's the oldest name is Alexus she is 3yrs old, she is my little sidekick. She does everything i do, she where's my clothes and try to wear my shoes and purse's.. And my baby niece Simone who is 1yr, loves to eat!! she just lost her dad May 6, 2008 about 3 weeks before her and Alexus birthday!

The reason why I'm here is to get my degree in fashion, something that i always loved to do...it makes me happy and forget about all my problems when I'm drawing or shopping even helping someone else how to find what they are looking for in clothes.

What really makes me plan success is My DAD and mom... i recently lost my dad on May 12, 2008 less then 2 months ago, i always told my parents i will make them proud of me by going to college and achieving my goal to be successful in life. Now that he is gone I'm more committed to school and finishing what i started. i had to get out of alton and follow a dream that i have kept in, now i think im able to express my talent. To show my dad that i made it in life, and i didn't stay in alton for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

samanthag said...

I'm proud of you for still reaching for your goal after so many rough times. I hope that you reach it and show to everyone that you can really accomplish something when you put your mind to!