Monday, July 21, 2008

Who Am I??

10 Quick Things About Me

  1. Name: Bryan Hollace Henley
  2. From: Zion,IL
  3. Interest: Skateboarding, Poetry, Fashion, Music, Film, Dancer
  4. ::: One of my favorite movies is Step Up 2 (as of recent) :::
  5. Age:19 ( June 4th, 1989 )
  6. My fav. Artist is Kanye West
  7. My Hero: Is my mom, and my best friend who passed away Ronell Thompson
  8. Favorite Color:: Would probably be black, BUT since many people say black is the absence of color it would have to be BLUE
  9. I Played Basketball for Zion Benton- 3years ( 2 year starter )
  10. My senior year in high school was fantastic, except not playing basketball, my school finished Second In State....

::Why Am I Here::
  • My reason for being here is that I can further my education. Antother reason i here is to push my self as far as I can in this life and go beyond what people in my life have told me. Not only am I here for myself I'm here for my family. I would be the first person to go away from home in my family and go to college would be a great acomplishment and milestone for my family and set a great example for my nephew as he's growing up.
  • The way i choose success is by choosing what's right for me. My entire life i have had people to guide me and help me and sometimes even give me the tough love, but it was all necessary to make become sucessful. I have a few choices in life and this is probably one of the best that i have made in a long time. Very soon I plan to set up a "network" as I have heard about through many of the speakers here.
  • I have already met a lot of interesting people from all over, more then I have met all summer. *(kind of sad if you ask me)* But this should be a great experience although for my first day i feel like its high school all over again, you know what I mean?? The blank stares, the very low voices, but I'm one of those people so I really can't talk.

No comments: