Monday, July 21, 2008

Class Blog


Thanks to my third best friend iNTERNET i was able to find the perfect place for me. Columbia College Chicago. Before my journey online my life was basic in the city of Cincinnati. I was usually the only student in class whose name was mispronounced ( it's Isis by the way!) and known for my sense of individuality. If I ever lost focus in class or found myself finished with the work given to me I would daydream. Not just any kind of daydream, but apirations. In better words these were vivid thoughts of my goals.

I knew my calling was through the beauty of language, and that if I could just find away to a place that was brilliant and diverse I could be inspired by life every single day. But the question is "why are you here?" I must have asked myself over 400 hundred or so times why am I moving, but never why am I here? Thinking of the question now it has to be because it was meant. I live life by the moment. Me even moving to Chicago on the basis of a month visit was spontaneous. I do what I feel is best for me. I am here because I belong. I am here because this is the education I want. I am here because I can make the most of my opprotunities, and if something calls for otherwise, then it is what it is.

Now on to the second topic. "How do you plan to choose success?" That's simple, through dedication to myself. When I motivate myself I can do anything. Sure at times like a true artist there is occasional writers block, and some procrastination here and there, but when my mind is set I believe that I can do it. That goes for anything in my life. I believe in pursuing what is right for me. I also take advice from my mother. She is the main reason I'm inspired everyday. Knowing that she believes in me helps me to believe in myself.

No comments: